Full Stack Software Engineer
portugal ∙ remote ∙ full-time
About the team
We’re a small team of senior developers passionate about building impactful software. Past work ranges from tools which improve our clients' productivity to internal products that we felt like building. We're completely remote, without an office space.
About the job
You will be supporting the existing backend and frontend work we do for our clients. This might include maintaining a Symfony app, working on a React back-office or help with our own website.
Of course, as engineers, we don't expect one to know every stack or technology in depth but that has never been a reason for us not to try something.
What we are looking for
- A calm and open-minded attitude.
- React and Node.js work experience.
- Comfortable speaking English.
- Comfortable speaking with clients.
- Proactivity and self management capabilities.
- Past experience working with european companies
- Past experience designing API's.
What you get out of this
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation days
Working at an agency means you'll gain skills on multiple technologies and insights on multiple industries. If, like us, you like working on different products this might be the opportunity for you.